PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Our Direct Metal Deposition technology (DMD®) is an advanced additive metal process with far-reaching applications. DMD’s wide capability makes it a great tool for engineers in a variety of industries, ranging from oilfield to aerospace, from automotive to chemical, and from heavy equipment industries to defense. DMD® is ideal for the following production services.
- Hardfacing or Protective Coatings by applying cermet and other superalloy coatings.
- Remanufacturing and Restoration of damaged or worn out components.
- Multi-material Components with complex geometries.
- Free-form Fabrication of new components or adding features to existing parts.
Additive manufacturing is currently used in a variety of industries. And although there are many different types of additive metal processes available on the market today, DMD® offers a superior additive metal process for industry applications and solutions to problems encountered relating to wear surfaces or restoration and repair of components.
DMD® technology is used in many fields such as:
- Aerospace- Remanufacture high value turbine engine components and/or manufacturing new components; such as bosses, flanges on engine casings etc.
- Oil & Gas- Providing longer lasting downhole tooling through DMD hardfacing.
NEWS & EVENTS
DM3D Exhibiting and Presenting at Additive Manufacturing Conference, October 20-21, 2015 (Use Code DM3VIP for discounted registration)
SME MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING: Hard Surfacing on a Steel Punch Using Direct Metal Deposition by DM3D's Juan Carlos Robles (September 2015 Edition)
DM3D will be participating in a panel discussion at MERA, September 30, 2015
DM3D is a bronze sponsor at laser additive manufacturing (LAM) show in Orlando, Florida March 4 & 5
DM3D to exhibit at SME RAPID 2015 in Long Beach, CA May 18-21